Zensa Numbing Cream
Zensa is best used to numb skin prior to painful procedures such as tattoo, micro-blading, laser hair removal, micro-needling, and waxing. Health Canada and FDA approved formulation quickly calms itching, burning, and stinging and also provides temporary relief from the pain associated with sunburns and minor skin irritations. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, providing much-needed protection and helping skin heal faster.
- Maximum strength 5% lidocaine
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin to extend the numbing sensation
- pH neutral formula is safe to use on the most sensitive areas like eyelids, lips, and the bikini area
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors that will affect the settling of ink
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory to boost the healing process
- Vegan & steroid-free
- Health Canada Certified (DIN: 02449684) and FDA Approved (NDC: 6980578601)
- Active: Lidocaine 5% w/w.
- Non-medicinal: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water.
HOW TO USE:
- Clean & Apply: Take a hot shower or clean the area with an alcohol swab. Apply a thick layer of numbing cream, do not rub in.
- Seal: Cover the area with an air-tight wrap to support fast absorption. Leave numbing cream on for 30-40 minutes for tattoos & hair removal, 15-20 minutes for permanent makeup, and 10 minutes for injections.
- Wipe: Remove air-tight wrap and wipe away excess cream before beginning procedure.
Zensa Topical Anaesthetic is not to be used in the eye. If Zensa Topical Anaesthetic gets into the eye, flush with water immediately for 2-3 minutes. Zensa Topical Anaesthetic can cause serious eye damage with prolonged contact time to the eye.